Terms & Conditions & Refund Policy
- Rosa thai therapy will always try to be as flexible as we can with regard to the changing or cancellation of appointment times. However, there remains a necessity to charge the full treatment fee where a customer fails to turn up for an appointment, and because of that failure, we are unable to replace the customer due to a lack of time or notice. A full payment will be required regardless of a no-show and we reserve the right to progress that via legal means.
- A full refund will be given if we have notification via text message only to the booking line: 07922881689 and are given a minimum of 24hours notice. If 24 hours is not given the full fee will be charged to you. This applies regardless of when the customer books in terms of proximity to the appointment. The reason behind this is that when a client books, they electronically block out the opportunity for another client to book the same time. So we have to apply this condition.
- Not withstanding the above, we will always work with you and attempt to replace your appointment and if we do for the same fee, we will return your fee irrespective of the notice given. Where we cannot the full fee is payable.
- Please be aware that when booking with Rosa Thai Therapy your booking YOUR TIME with us. If you arrive late it is YOUR time. We can only do the scheduled time as very often the next customer will be scheduled in and often cannot allow the time to run- over. If the therapist doesn’t have another appointment, we will always try and complete the allocated treatment time regardless of fault for the late start, but that is entirely at the discretion of the therapist.
- Gift vouchers will need to be printed before arrival and presented to a member of staff before your treatment. Please ensure you check the expiry date of the gift voucher as they are only valid until (and including) the expiry date displayed on the front of the voucher.